Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

June 17, 2016

#FridayPainting : The Magic of Polzeath

Escape the everyday along the windswept shore.
Waves breaking white, the air fresh with sea salt and spray.
Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged cliffs.
Mingling with the woody earthiness of sage.
Lively, spirited and totally joyful.

Written by one of my heroines - the wonderful British parfumeur Jo Malone

Painting above:  The Magic of Polzeath

You can take a look at all my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Like my NEW page on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...